Thursday, June 19, 2008

Week One: Getting Acquainted and Blogging

Week one got off to a good start. Everyone did a fantastic job creating their blogs, they were original and fun. I personally am not much of a blogger, I have a difficult time taking what I am thinking and committing it to paper (I guess it is actually cyberpaper). So I can appreciate the time and effort it took to create the blogs and write the initial post.

For those who are having a difficult time, it will get easier. And remember, you are not alone in the course. Yes, some people are having an easier time and other's of you are struggling a little. We had the same thing happen in the first group. By the time the last course had ended you could not tell the difference between those who started out ahead and those who struggled. It will get easier as you go through the course. If you need help or have questions, ask. I will do what I can to help.
Ok, now that I have that off my chest here are some photos that will hopefully end this post on an upbeat note.
Cherry Blossoms in Washington, DC


No comments: