Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Week 6: del.icio.us and Technorati

Here is my wrap-up of del.icio.us and Technorati. I use del.icio.us all the time and I am slowly changing all of my Google bookmarks over to del.icio.us. It is easy to use and to share, each tag (subject heading) that you use will have it's own URL and RSS feed. You can share the URL or they can subscribe to the RSS Feed. If you are working on a group project, you can assign a group tag and everyone can pull up all of the websites that you have tagged. You del.icio.us tags are accessible on any computer, anytime, anywhere.

Technorati, well I just don't see the use for it at this time. I claimed my blogs and well that was fun, now what? I will check occasionally to see if it gets any better, but for now I don't plan on doing anything with my account.

No comments: