Friday, February 15, 2008

Playing with Flickr

I was trying out some of the Flickr applications and liked PictoBrowser Builder the best. I had found a different one that looked promising, but unfortunately I don't understand French. I will use Flickr for photos for now (but I will continue to save my photos elsewhere too). And I definitely won't put pictures of my young nephews up, unless I make them private and even then I am not sure if I will. I might put them, make them private for a short period of time and then delete them after my family has had a chance to look and download/print the photos they want.

Here is my slide show using PictoBrowser:





Here is the link if you want to try it yourself:

http://www.db798.com/work/

In order to start creating your slide show, click on the word pictobrowser which is located in the bottom right corner off the slide show.

No comments: